Mochila Asa Green
The Mochila is the perfect bag to go shopping or for the beach. Adaptable to your look and personality in any situation. It is very light and pleasant to wear. Your new companion to go out. It easily fits a towel and a bikini.
Measures: Height: 28cm, Length: 30cm, Strap: 52cm
Care Instructions: Possible to wash at 30 degrees with the delicate program
Please note: The measures, patterns or colors may slightly vary between mochilas, as every mochila is totally handmade.
5 facts to know about our mochilas:
- The mochila is an emblematic bag of Colombia
- Made by indigenous artisans from the Wayuu tribe
- The base is woven with the crochet technique
- Each design symbolizes nature or the Wayuu culture
- It takes about 24 hours of work to produce one mochila
The Wayuu women weave the mochilas. This tribe comes from the region of “la Guajira”, a territory between Colombia and Venezuela. Craftsmanship is a tradition that is passed down for centuries from generation to generation.